Monday, June 15, 2015

Death Worms and "Other" Roswell Mysteries



Over at Mysterious Universe, I take a look at (a) the strange saga of the Mongolian Death Worm; and (b) the other mysteries of Roswell (the latter may offer much relief for those sick and tired of the fucking fiasco known as the "Roswell Slides").

PS: for those who may be wondering, the photo above relates directly to one of those other mysteries of Roswell. As I note in the article, back in late 2005, me and a bunch of friends held a midnight seance in one of the old hangars at Roswell...

2 comments:

  1. Nick-

    As I notice that your blog mostly has no comments, I wanted to let you know that the way it is set up requires one to log-in FIRST to post a comment; otherwise any text input disappears, causing us to say "Bite Me, English Soccer-Boy", or some other ill-considered venting...

    SO, if I may contribute here, I suggest that you might want to devote a post/article/book to the real-time elusive Moth Man of Roswell Research known only as "AJB", whose zephyr-like presence and inventive genius is only barely hinted at here:

    http://ufos.homestead.com/bragalia.pdf

    http://www.trademarkia.com/solarderm-78623310.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loki, you don't need to let me know. I KNOW perfectly well how it's set up, as I deliberately have the settings like that on purpose!

    It cuts out all spam and all the nutcases, of which I get more than a few.

    I have to log in to numerous blogs that require comment-review/moderation before they get posted or deleted by the blog-owner. But it doesn't bother me at all.

    Logging in only takes a couple of seconds, so I don't see it as an issue.

    ReplyDelete